Advance Product support Engineer- Bangalore
- ASP.NET, Web APIs, SOAP and WCF with REST implementations.
- Hands on and strong knowledge on web technologies client side scripting including but not limited to HTML5, CSS3.0, Java Script, JSON, JQuery.
- Hands on SQL Server - Database Design, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Optimization and Tuning.
- Knowledge of how enterprise software is designed, tested, and released.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks, network load balancers and firewall
- Strong ability to identify whether an issue?s root cause is environmental or in the product
- Willingness to work closely with customers
- Ability and willingness to mentor and collaborate with other engineers
- Fluency in written and spoken English, ability to communicate complex technical issues in a way that?s easily consumable by customers, other engineers, and management
- Practical knowledge of SaaS or Hosted solutions and their architectures..
Number of Position
2.7 % of CTC (Cost to company)
Information technology (IT)
60 days POST joining of the candidate
Our Client is a leading provider of software solutions and services toclients across the global. It was established in 2001 and is head-quartered inVancouver, Canada. It has additional offices in Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore andNoida, India. It caters to service based projects and setting up OffshoreDevelopment Centres (ODCs) with focus on Cloud and Mobility domains