Therapy Business Manager( Posted Directly by Wockhardt Ltd.)
JOB OBJECTIVES ( Primary Function and Purpose) :
1.To achieve budgeted sales and profitable promotion of company's products/servicesin the assigned geographical area.
2.To ensure operations of Sales in accordance with the Policies and Procedures(SOP)and as per approved framework.
3.To meet dermatologists & all other stake holders to carry out the sales of thecompany's products/ Therapy.
DEPARTMENT: Wockhardt Hair & Skin Academy
Minimum Relevant Experience Required: 2-3 years
Job Location: Delhi
Educational Qualification : Science Graduate (Preferable Degree in Science/Pharmacy Desired)B. Sc/ B Pharma/M Pharma
- Planning of the company's business in the area and managing the entire Gamut of Sales/ Product Promotion.
- Plans and organizes HCP engagement Initiatives , ensuring marketing campaign execution by sales team and monitors the same for desired results
- Planning and targeting pre-selected HCP with high potential in the context of therapeutic requirement . Ensure that these HCP's are met as per desired frequency , ensuring appropriate messaging /communication is delivered to enable them to Prescribe the products
- Makes personal visits to customers to build up effective relationship and face-to-face selling and promotion of sale.
- Reviews and assesses the effectiveness of sales campaigns and programes; takes corrective action and recommends improvement in sales planning, sales methods, market coverage and sales administration
- Keeps the reporting manager/Regional Business Manager/National Sales Manager informed as required by him on sales achieved, market conditions, competitor's activities and the performance . Makes recommendations on sales strategy, operations and methods and reducing costs.
- Keeps himself updated on the competitor's activities through personal visits to HCP, wholesalers and retailers and through systematic collection and analysis of data and statistics and information from gained from the the field
- Coordinate with HO promotional strategies, promotional aids and prompt delivery of products to customers
- Coordinates with local chapter of HCP Bodies like IADVL(Local Chapter) etc and other Medical Associations for participating in Medical Symposia, Group Meetings.
- Identifying and Building the Communities of Practice (COP) Network of HCPs in the area
- Maintain contacts with eminent medical practitioners and opinion makers, wholesalers, hospital authorities, concerned government officers
- Ensuring Implementation of in clinic scientific communication tools and programs .
- Execution of visit wise execution plan .
- Ensuring Execution of inclinic, out of clinic and trade activation of programs
- Ensures that the Business Transactions are carried as per SOP and ensure that the collections is as per norms and without any deviation
- Evaluate the Return on Impact of each activity and allocate resources to optimize return .
Number of Position
30 days POST joining of the candidate
Wockhardt is a true Indian Multi-National Company with a multi-ethnic workforce of 8600 Associates from 21 different nationalities globally. We have 3 research centers and 12 manufacturing plants, with businesses ranging from the manufacturing and marketing of Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical formulations, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Vaccines.
The company has successfully created an integrated multi-technology capability to manufacture all types of dosage forms including sterile injectables and lyophilized products. Highly skilled technicians operate 12 manufacturing facilities that are US FDA, UK MHRA and EMEA compliant sites in India, the US and Europe. It is with immense joy and pride we share with you that Wockhardt Group has won 3 awards in Great Place To Work contest, for 2015.
1. India's Best Companies To Work For 2015 : Top 100
2. India's Best Companies To Work For 2015 : Industry Best (1st place)
3. India's One of the Best Companies for Unique Initiatives - 2015 (3rd place)
We have been recognized by renowned institutions worldwide for our aim to provide quality healthcare, including the Europe Business Assembly, Oxford, Great Britain for being the `Best Enterprise?. In the recent months, Wockhardt has won 109+ Awards at National & International level, and the number is still increasing!